Pathways to Independence provides financial and mentor resources for young women.
The mission of Pathways to Independence is to transform the lives of disadvantaged single young women through education, therapy, mentoring, housing, and healthcare, to break the cycle of poverty and abuse.
Pathways commits to helping our clients with:
- Weekly interactions with a mentor and weekly counseling with a licensed therapist
- A monthly stipend to help cover housing expenses
- Assistance with costs of tuition and books
- Access to over 100 health care professionals who provide their services for free
- Access to 5 mechanics, who donate all of their labor while the foundation reimburses for parts
- Access to a wide variety of local professionals (lawyers, accountants, cosmetologists, etc. who donate their services)